FREE WEBINAR TO HELP MANUFACTURERS NAGIVATE COMPLEXITY OF COVID-19
To assist organisational leaders in their response to the COVID-19 pandemic and support employees through the times ahead, we are offering a FREE webinar targeted at strategies to promote resilience and responsiveness for the manufacturing industry.
Date: Thursday 28th May
Time: 7:30am – 9:00am AEST
Register: click here
Promoting Resilience in Turbulent Times
This year has already seen more stress and pressures placed on our organisations, teams and team members than in living memory and we aren’t through it yet! Leading through this extraordinary uncertainty brings concepts and practices that promote resilience and responsiveness into sharp focus.
This webinar provides a timely, insightful and practical exploration of the most useful mindsets, routines and approaches for these turbulent times.
What we will cover:
- Understand resilience, responsiveness and wellbeing and why they are key right now
- Review current research on resilience and self-care
- Practices to build individual, team and organisational resilience and responsiveness
- Developing a personal, team and leadership resilience and responsiveness plan
- PLUS an update from HMA Chair, Steve Smith
You will receive:
- 90-minute interactive online delivery
- A workbook of key slides
- A plan to capture your key insights and actions